Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

dreary on geary

    cheesy
    crossing

    The weather seriously went from sunny to depressing in the span of an hour! Earlier in the day we had been walking through town looking at apartments and crossing Golden Gate Park sans sweaters but once dinner time rolled around a pretty nasty fog did as well. After snapping at each other a couple times due to hunger we finally braved the weather and walked to a local BBQ joint to check it out. We got the Q combo for two with choices of four types of meats and three sides and we actually managed to finish it all. At least three people looked at us in disbelief as we proceeded to consume everything in front of us! We take our food adventures quite seriously.

    BBQ
    pika
    ribs

    Today's my last day in the bay for a few weeks and although I'm looking forward to better weather and spending time with my family I'm going to miss my Pika. I'm also sad I'll be missing out on the Chictopia Clothing Swap next week! Someone MUST organize an LA blogger meet up soon. Who's in town and up for a little shopping in Pasadena or downtown? Email me!