Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

your mom does not count as a fan


    zara dress and platforms, vintage crinoline (underneath)

    Another all-white outfit featuring my new Zara platforms. Today we took care of some chores and watched Julie & Julia downtown. I also managed to get a hold of my friend's DSLR to snap my outfit shots. Here you can also get a pretty good idea of how ridiculously high the ceilings are in Pika's apartment. Everyone around me seems to have a DSLR and it's about time I picked one up as well. My dad actually asked me once if I needed a new camera for my blog! I forget that a lot of people I know IRL do look at this, including my parents. While I unpacked my bags last month during my last visit home, I showed my mom my floral H&M maxi dress and she told me that she had already seen it on my blog. Oh momma! Well, we shall see about that camera...

    (Again, no pictures of the shoes, sorry. Here's a frittata Pika made for lunch with yesterday's leftovers.)