Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

i'm actually not pigeon-toed by the way

    01-30-1001-30-10
    vintage slip (clothes contact in the mission), vintage duffle coat, vintage oxfords

    Am I the only person who feels self-conscious about being photographed by another person? I don't think I mentioned this before but I finally bought a remote (along with the aforementioned lens) which I thought would facilitate this whole outfit photo process. Unfortunately that involves limiting myself to areas in and outside of my apartment where I can lug around a tripod without being seen by so many people. Okay, I honestly haven't had the time to try it yet but for the most part, due to my inability to focus well enough with self-timer, I've had to ask my friends to take my photos for me. Half of the time they come out but the other half they're just not good enough but I'm afraid to ask for more. I'll take what I can get anyway.

    Even now, however, I can't keep a straight expression when someone else is taking my photo, hence the not-so-fierce goofy expressions that naturally grace my face on a daily basis. You see that second photo on the right? I'd call that a more accurate representation of what the people around me see everyday (rat's nest hair included). What else is there to say? I bought this slip from Clothes Contact in the Mission and layered it over another slip and a crinoline from Anthropologie for a little extra bounce. This remind me of that Rodarte x Target that everyone has, except I wasn't really in love with the original... I don't really know why but I wasn't very motivated to buy anything. I'm really obsessed with mustard at the moment and can't get enough! I love the details at the top, I wish I'd taken a photo without the coat. Today was such a nice day, too.

    walking