Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

t-shirt and jeans

    01-06-11
    A.P.C. trench coat, Acne t-shirt, Gap jeggings, A.P.C. loafers

    I wasn't going to post but right when I had just finished complaining on my Tumblr about not being able to update I remembered that there aren't any cars parked behind my apartment since everyone is still on vacation. I keep forgetting I have a remote! Other than my recent Tumblr binge nothing else has really changed, I'm just sitting around in my cold apartment working on job applications and spending a lot of time on the internet. Oh man, the internet. After years of being active everywhere from various message boards to Xanga to Livejournal etc., I still don't understand some of the things or situations that I encounter. Oh well.

    Yes, I'm wearing clip-in extensions. I bought them at Sally's a long time ago and don't remember the brand name. I can finally wear jeans, too! I don't feel as limited anymore now that I can wear more than just tights. I need to remember to stop running down steps, especially in the rain.

    01-06-11
    01-06-11
    01-06-11