Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

red lips


    06-02-2012 
    shirt dress c/o LAmade, A.P.C. trench, Coach classic shoulder bag, Acne Pistol boots, Karen Walker sunglasses


    Went to the Ferry Building to grab burgers at Gott's and shoot by the water. We narrowly avoided losing the sunlight as the fog rolled in, half of the photos we took were of me squirming in the wind with my hair and dress blowing everywhere! Didn't end up going to Russian River, unfortunately. I guess I'll have to wait until I fly down to LA this weekend to enjoy warmer weather. I'm going to a few graduations down south and can't figure out if that warrants shopping for new dresses or if I feel I need that retail therapy because I'm feeling a little down due to June Gloom. Either way, I shouldn't shop until I clear out a good amount of my closet so help me out?

    Oh, I'm wearing NARS Heat Wave lipstick for anyone who's curious. Should I post a makeup tutorial one of these days? Maybe, we'll see!

    06-02-201206-02-201206-02-201206-02-201206-02-2012

    p.s. I'm on Google+!