Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Gott's Roadside in the Ferry Building

    gott's
    gott's
    coketired
    lunch
    bacon cheeseburger
    brent

    Since when has Taylor's Automatic Refresher been referred to as Gott's? Oh, whatever, it's still good. This is where we spent our Labor Day eating classic American fare, fries and all. What's more American than a bacon cheeseburger (BF's chicken sandwich?) and cola? Yes, yes it's a total tourist trap but who cares, it's still pretty damn good. Here you guys can finally see BF's new hair which is my favorite haircut so far, although sometimes I miss his cute lil mop.

    I also had my photo taken over at Work it Berk so ch-ch-check it out. I looked a little sloppy since I'd had a bit of a hectic day but ehh, what can I do? That's what school does to me.

Blog Archive