Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

portland day one

    walkingoutfit
    vintage pullover, old cut off shorts, vintage boots, fjallraven bag


    Since it's National Coffee Day, I'll start with these photos from Stumptown in Portland (which is actually attached to the Ace Hotel, next time I want to stay there). I had their coffee every day I was there, it was so addictive. I even brought home a bag of their Hair Bender blend for BF which we enjoyed this morning before driving over to work. Mikey and I came across this location when we wandered around downtown trying to figure out what to do and chatted with the super friendly barista who gave us helpful tips and ideas about where to go (try doing that at Ritual in SF where the workers are sour and rude). Their coffee is way better anyway.

    Look at me, I'm wearing shorts! The Bay Area is currently experiencing a nasty heat wave and it seemed like Portland was feeling some of it too. I had been wearing pants on the flight but had to change into shorts when I couldn't take the heat.

    stumptown
    stumptown
    stumptown
    stumptown
    stumptown
    stumptown

Blog Archive