Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

june gloom

    06-06-2011
    Taylor jacket c/o BB Dakota, H&M lace dress, vintage Coach Satchel, Rachel Comey boots

    In case you couldn't tell, the only times I'm really able to get shots of my outfits are when I'm hanging out with someone else while it's still light out on a day off. Same old deal, same old deal. Not even going to complain about the "summer" weather like I always do. Took these yesterday after a date at Tartine which preceded a trip to the movie theater downtown. Also somehow ended up this one Carl's Jr. downtown which never fails to have at least one crazy incident occurring with each visit. This time a confused patron propped open the restroom door with a chair to keep an eye on her belongings outside while I had a full and clear view of whatever business she was taking care of. Perfect way to end the night!

    06-06-2011
    06-06-2011
    (can't tell if my eyes are closed or open in that last one, oh booooy)

    Yikes at my wonky eyes. I like my hair color in these photos, it seems to drastically change shades every time the lighting changes. In Sephora one day my friend stopped to tell me that my hair looked almost golden under the harsh lights while no one really seems to notice when I'm out at night. I neglected to tell my mom hoping she would notice on my blog eventually and when I brought it up today and jokingly berated her for not reading my blog regularly she retaliated by saying, "You never post anyway." Thanks, Mom.

    06-06-2011
    06-06-2011