Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

hat hair

    8-16-2011
    thrifted sweater, Theory shorts, Pendleton hat via Painted Bird, Karen Walker sunglasses, H&M wool socks, Rachel Comey Bernard platforms, vintage Coach satchel

    Hey, I'm wearing a hat! I'd been wanting to order this wool Pendleton hat for a while but always doubted that I'd be able to pull it off so I never got around to it. I don't know, I've always felt weird about wearing hats... I own a floppy hat from American Apparel but that's about it. I must have been on a lucky streak that day since I found this hat at a fraction of the price at Painted Bird right after seeing Win Butler shopping in the mens section at Barney's. Crazy, huh? I was looking at an A.P.C. shirt when I glanced up and saw him right in front of me but couldn't figure out how I knew him so I stared awkwardly at him until I realized, "OH SHIT THAT'S THE GUY FROM ARCADE FIRE RIGHT?" Funny how this ends up happening a few months after I wrote a long heartfelt post about them. I already felt really weird when he noticed that I was staring at him trying to figure out who he was so I didn't want to disrupt his shopping experience and left without saying anything. That would've been way too awkward, I'm content with just running into him.

    8-16-2011
    8-16-2011
    8-16-2011

    I wore this to get burgers at Chez Maman in Potrero with my friends Chanel and Trang. Speaking of which, aren't my babies adorable? Since I don't have an "official" blog photographer I usually test my camera settings manually on whomever I happen to be with. So cute!

    babes
    chanel and trang
    pendleton hat


    "God Only Knows" - The Beach Boys