Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

pools and rooftops

    08-21-2011
    thrifted top, Siwy denim shorts, Karen Walker sunglasses, Coach satchel, Rachel Comey Miner boots

    Stopped by the Standard in downtown LA before driving back to SF with some friends. I arrived at the tail end of the party since I'd been hanging out with my family and getting lunch at Boiling Crab in Alhambra. SO FREAKING GOOD. Anyway I knew I wasn't missing much at the Standard other than overpriced drinks so I didn't really care about missing the pool party. I don't really go out much when I'm visiting family in LA anyway. Right now I'm hanging out with my younger brother and cousin who are up visiting from LA and are here for one more night. Sorry for being so M.I.A. this week!

    08-21-2011
    08-21-2011


    "Le premier bonheur du jour" - Os Mutantes