Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A casual take on a psychedelic print


    zara coat
    hm x versace knit
    gina tricot jeans
    benetton beanie
    laurence dacade boots

    I warned you the bag might be popping up in a few future outfit posts, so here it is in action. I wore it with some of my basics and the versace x hm jumper I found at the men's department. The fact that I was a little late on the launch and only found the cardi in a large size, proved to be the reason why I liked it so much. I did also buy the palm printed one but this will pass as a somewhat normal garment and I can see myself wearing it more than twice. It's around the time of the year when a beanie is starting to become acceptable, for me it's a nice alternative to those baseball caps I've been wearing more than a lot..