Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

how weird


    05-13-2012 
    Men's GANT Rugger shirt, Everlane v-neck, Theory shorts, Fjallraven backpack, Acne Pistol Boots, Karen Walker sunglasses


    Every time this week that I've thought about last Sunday's trip to How Weird Street Faire I cringe a little and try to remember why I dragged myself out of my comfy bed to go there. Too many underage girls in bras and tutus. Too much wahwahwahhh dubstep. Too sober, really. The only thing that made it all worth it was getting a torta from my old roommate Caroline's food truck, Fogcutter. Seriously, that torta al pastor and Mexican coke saved my life. Hanging out on the roof away from all of the madness was alright, though.

    I'm updating my Threadflip account tonight, don't forget to check it out!


    05-13-2012
    05-13-2012