Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

bloomin' flowers kissin' me

    10-01-0910-01-09
    vintage dress, thrifted lace up booties

    Before I talk about anything else I want to say this: WOW. I didn't think my little set of ramblings would make such a difference! Thank you so much, everyone, for taking the time to read and give your input. I don't remember exactly what prompted me to write that last night but it was reassuring to wake up to so many positive comments, especially after a week like this. I don't think I mentioned it but I've been the past two days and although I feel I'm getting better, it's been a little difficult to keep up with my life's demands. Reading everyone's comments made me feel a million times better about myself!

    So what about this outfit? I wore this dress to visit Lulu the other day but we never managed to take pictures of it. I'm wearing it again because it's one of those things that makes me feel nice inside even though outside my body is falling apart due to pesky viruses. Brent wouldn't even kiss me! Ahh well, at least we have a very fun weekend planned and hopefully I'll get a lot of good pictures with my Minolta since my point-and-shoot isn't very reliable at the moment. Oh, one more thing: I'm using Flickr for ALL of my images now so if you want to see larger photos of anything just click through to reach the Flickr page. I'm keeping my outfit images at 300x450 side-by-side because I'm picky and weird and dislike gaping white spaces in my posts. That's all for now so I'll leave you guys with a photo of my sickly tired face and chapped lips, nyahh.

    sick face