Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

a sailor's vocabulary

    10-09-0910-09-09
    vintage sailor jacket from etsy, h&m skirt, vintage dior tights, prada lace-up booties

    I'm actually not in a very good mood because I just discovered that my roll of film did not catch on so all my photos from the past week are nonexistent. F*CK F*CK F*CK! I'm really terrible with cursing, but argh! Before I realized this, I had taken a ton of pictures of Brent's dinner tonight which featured freshly made pumpkin ravioli from the local Italian grocer. But now it's all gone! Ugh. That and the cute little set-up that he surprised me with when I arrived at his place after class. I can't remember what else was on there but I'm sure it was mostly food. Really, really good food.

    Oh well, off days are off days. The rest of my day was quite nice (Fridays are our date days, I'm sure I've mentioned it before) and filled with cuddles, flowers, errands downtown, and people watching at the Coffee Bean on Market. And umm, a couple failed attempts at taking pictures of my outfit. I'm very picky about how these pictures turn out and although I'm not 100% sold on the above ones (screw the season change and growing lack of decent lighting) they're the best of the batch. You can't even tell they're taken with my friend's SLR, blegh. Man, I'm in a nasty little mood...

    booties