Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

pizzeria delfina

    pizzeria delfina

    Stopped by Pizzeria Delfina in the Mission the other day with Brenty for lunch. The wait was a little annoying but totally worth it. We started with these cute little arancini balls that we saw on other peoples' plates while waiting and knew we had to get. I also discovered a new favorite apple juice (although Purity apple juice still reigns supreme). We shared a Salsiccia pizza with fennel sausage, tomato, bell peppers, onions, and mozzarella.

    brenty

    arancini

    bates & schmitt organic apple juice

    salsiccia pizza

    Pardon my brief comments during this post, my brain is a little dead after my exam on Friday and I'm still recovering this weekend. I also just found out that I'm getting a Nikon D60, huzzah!