Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Forever 21 london launch


    Finally managed to sort through the pics from the forever 21 london launch! The party itself was amazingly entertaining and well organized, I have to give extra points for the 3D hologram fashion show! I had my uni deadline the morning after, which is my excuse for looking a bit tired in some of the photos..

    I wore a super old dress that I got from oasis a few years ago... I'm not sure why I picked it for the night, I think I was aiming for the most colourful piece in my wardrobe. It does look a bit carrie but I love the almost retro feel of it, suited in to the scenery for sure.

    The week after when the store properly launched I had the privilege to attend a preshopping event, the night before the big opening and just before I left london! I picked a few pieces and about 10 rings... you have to go check it out yourself, the 3 story giant we finally have on oxford street!

    I have to thank forever 21 for having me around, I had such a great time and will be hitting the store again as soon as I get back to london!


    I wore a margiela blazer and shorts, helmut lang knit, chloe sevigny x opening ceremony boots

    pics by me and stefanie