Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

green again

    07-11-2011
    Acne dress, Gap denim jacket, Rachel Comey boots, Karen Walker sunglasses, Fjallraven backpack

    I'm surprised I managed to take photos this weekend, my left eye was droopy and swollen from really intense allergies so my sunglasses only came off when they absolutely had to at night. These were taken on the first foggy day we've had in a while but I insisted on refusing to wear tights just one last time. I'm actually proud of my jacked up legs!

    07-11-2011
    07-11-2011

    I also dyed my hair again. Sometimes I wish I were cool enough to go full gyaru but I figured that the hair dye would be enough. For those of you who were wondering, I used Palty and I did it myself. I also wore orange lipstick (MAC Morange) out for the first time in a while. I keep forgetting I have shades other than my matte nude and red lipsticks...

    smile
    drinking

    "The Girl From Ipanema" - Pizzicato Five