Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

happy birthday blog


    Guess who forgot her blog's anniversary? Okay, really, so what if I'm off by two days. Hard to believe it's only been a year since I started this little project but here we are. I didn't think it would take off this well and I'm really thankful for all of the opportunities that have sprung up because of it. These photos were actually taken a week before I started the blog for a Shipley & Halmos lookbook on the Tobi website. I suppose I just never got around to posting them because I was a bit embarrassed since I'm just not used to modeling or putting myself out there like that.


    The best part about it? Meeting the designers! They were so personable and fun to hang out with although I did feel a little awkward about trying to pose in front of them wearing their creations. I even snapped these polaroids of them before I left! Other than that, my memory fails me since it has been over a year but you can see the behind the scenes blog here. I'm also kind of kicking myself for not picking up that first cocktail dress when I had the chance to find a birthday dress. Ahh well.


    Anyway, again, thank you everyone for visiting, commenting, and coming back! I probably would have quit this a long time ago but am having too much fun to walk away! Here's to another year of sharing my life with you guys and seeing where this blog will take me.