Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

oxfords and stripes

    saint james striped shirt

    handmade oxfords

    Two exciting purchases that were waiting for me when I got back from spring break. I finally got the Saint James Minquiers top in ecru/marine that I'd been wanting and it fits like a dream! I'm looking at a couple other color combinations but need to take it easy with spending money for a while. I also received these handmade oxfords that I'd ordered from Goldenponies on Etsy. When I'd first seen Erandi's store I thought it was too good to be true but I went ahead and ordered a pair anyway. I've been wearing them all day and so far so good. Maybe I'll try them out without laces like Anabela with her pair of gold ones. Thanks Teresa for finding that link!