Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

favorite picks: totokaelo


    Being on the Totokaelo website makes my wallet hurt. How can one store have so many of the things on my wishlist? The number one items on my list is the above Margiela bag. I've been thinking about seriously splurging on a bag that will last me years, and since I'm not big on the overtly classic and apparent luxury bags, I'd rather have something like this one which fits everything and will encourage me to stop switching bags so often. Other things on my list include a pair of simple black Karen Walker sunglasses, those Rachel Comey booties, and more.



    The website was just relaunched today and it super easy to navigate but my favorite part of the site is the styling suggestions on the first page. I'd actually purchased my Acne trousers and have been a member for a couple months and if you find anything you seriously like, I suggest you sign up for membership and join the Totokaelo community. I'm crossing my fingers that a few of my favorites go on sale soon!


    I promise I'm not getting paid to endorse them, hahh. I'm trying to experiment more with this blog, and I'm sure you'd like to see a bit more of what's in my head, right? Let me know what you think. Click through images to see the product links.