Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Slipping in to my favorite mood


    vintage knit
    topshop fur
    topshop pants
    ann demeulemeester boots

    photos by tasha

    A little break from fashion week photos with some taken in paris a few weeks back.. I've been wearing these boots almost every day... never knew I needed them so bad until I picked up this one pair in a parisian vintage shop.. fitted like a glove and the nice lady in the shop said a lot of things in french that I didn't understand but she smiled a lot and occasionally applauded. I guess it would have been out of place to walk out empty handed. The real reason being I knew I would have regretted it if I didn't go for it and in my head I was already making excuses like 'they found you... it's meant to be.. you always wanted these..' I could go on forever but you get the point.

    ps. happy birthday sister, I miss you