Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

bundled up

    04-21-2011
    vintage duffle coat, A.P.C. collared shirt, vintage wool sweater, Gap jeggings, A.P.C. loafers, Acne tote

    I'm a little behind with posting, sorry about that! I'm still recovering from my Coachella weekend and trying to get everything together. I wore this outfit out this past week to grab beers with Megan at Thee Parkside's happy hour then burgers at Chez Maman. It's hard to believe that less than a week ago I could get away with wearing just shorts and a bathing suit when I have to wear layers like these in this rainy San Francisco weather. I want to go back to the desert!

    04-21-2011
    hiding

    Anyway, time to go finish watching the playoffs. Is it really that time of the year again? This year has flown by way too fast. I can't believe it's also almost summertime but that doesn't really mean much in San Francisco (i.e. the beach in July), right? Isn't it supposed to get warmer soon? Hopefully it'll be better by next week, it's been a while since we've hung out at Dolores Park on a weekend. Man, I need to stop complaining about the weather.

    running
    jumping