Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

whoops i forgot a title

    04-04-2011
    Current Elliott gingham shirt, vintage pleated button skirt, thrifted belt, A.P.C loafers, One Language Amper tote

    What I wore two days ago (same day that the last set of photos were taken). The weather's cooling down but it was warm enough to walk around wearing just a skirt and top. I don't know if you can tell in the pictures but my stomach is about to explode from all the food that we ate at Nopalito! I definitely l unfastened a button or rights soon as I got home.....

    04-04-2011
    04-04-2011
    04-04-2011

    I'm in the process of updating my blog shop right now so everything should be up in a couple hours. Thanks to everyone who gas purchased something so far! Being in the city now has been a little tricky when it comes to selling since there's no longer a post office within walking distance so I can only go two or three times a week. Ah well!