Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Carpet prints


    alexander wang dress
    zara top
    aldo x julian louie shoes
    local moroccon bag

    Hi from a sunny agadir! so to all of you who wonder what I am actually doing here... I am here with my golfer bf who is playing a tournament (did not see that one coming, did u) I usually caddie for him.. (that even less) when I have time and for once, our timetables actually matched...

    ok but let's talk about the shoes! aren't they gorge? I saw the preview of the NY print designers aldo collaboration online ages ago and admired them in the store when they finally came out... I thought they would be more than perfect for morocco and when I a week later went down to get them, they had ran out of all sizes, so I had to hunt down the last 37 all over london... (the chanse always excited me) luckily managed to get the last pair! The bag is from the local market here, looks a lot like this one I got last fall, but a more practical everyday size...

    so that's what's up for now.. more pictures later for sure..

    xxx