Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

La medina

    IMG_4502
    IMG_454522
    IMG_4583
    IMG_4528222
    IMG_4562
    IMG_4657

    zara top and pants
    aldo shoes
    pamela love & fashionology rings
    moroccan bag & jewellery
     
    We made it home to finland yesterday afternoon, I spent the last day picking up some souveniers and last minute buys, feels good to be home for a while. I usually love a good price negotiation, but the hustle and constant haggling over every little buy, quickly gets a bit exhausting. I've bought enough stuff in my life to not be fooled by tourist prices or loud sales men, but ahh the glory of next time walking in to zara and quietly looking at the price tag and in piece deciding if I want to buy it or not.

    wearing white on white again I know, but that just seems to be what I am in to now.. plus I'm thinking the jewellery overdose digs it. I still have a few morocco posts lined up before we go back to city life..

    xxx