Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

double the fun


    on me: vintage shift dress, h&m wedges, his gap cardigan. on him: j. lindeberg shirt via oaknyc, april77 jeans, converse shoes

    I wasn't feeling particularly photogenic but he was so I went along with it for the sake of the blog, haha. Well everyone, this is Brent. He likes DotA, cooking delicious dinners for me, and shopping just as much as I do (or maybe more). We like to sing the Pokemon theme song together and end our sentences with "PIKA". We didn't do much when these were taken other than drink mojitos and eat the delicious beef and broccoli dinner that he cooked for us.

    (And I finally got my crackberry so I have no excuse for missing emails, oops! I'll reply to everyone by the end of today, I promise!)