Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

schoolgirl revisted


    vintage peter pan collared shirt, thrifted uniform skirt, f21 pocket cardigan, target thigh high socks, vintage etienne aigner oxfords

    I know I've post outfits similar to this on my Chictopia but I couldn't help attempting it again with the vintage girl's uniform shirt that I just acquired. I've been looking for a top with a peter pan collar for ages! Nevertheless, is it ironic that, after 10+ years of wearing uniforms in Catholic schools, I've reverted back to a style which I abhorred for so many years? My least favorite part was being told to tuck in my shirt and recieving detention from everyone's favorite nun upon "forgetting" to adhere to the rules every once in a while. I tend to miss uniforms sometimes when I'm tired of my wardrobe (which is 75% of the time). I only really had to worry about outfits on the weekends or free dress days since I had to wear the same uniform combination five times a week! Oh well, I'm still glad that's over.

    (End nostalgic rant. High school was great but college is a million times better, in my honest opinion!)