Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

dreaming of you


    via oak nyc

    I'm pretty sure I had a dream last night starring this bag. The details are fuzzy but I know there was some weird worshiping going on at some point. Umm, I guess wine does that to you? But seriously, I really would like my next splurge to be a functional every day bag of some sort but I doubt I can justify the price tag on this one. The latest MBMJ Dr. Q Groovee, on the other hand, seems more realistic for my college budget. I'm glad they went back to the pebbled leather and got rid of the weird straps harnessing the bag. I'm thinking June so I can properly celebrate the end of this annoying semester.

    (REMINDER TO SELF: WINE AND ALLERGY MEDICATION ON AN EMPTY STOMACH DO NOT MIX WELL)