Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

here's to new beginnings and the like

    How many times have I said I would attempt this? Too many to count. This is probably my third attempt at updating a blog which I've had for at least a year but never managed to actually promote or keep up with. Let's hope that the third time's a charm, right??

    Most of you have probably seen my Chictopia or Tumblr and are already pretty familiar with my style and personality (to some extent). For those of you who are new, hello there, my name is Annabel and I am currently a third year comparative literature major at UC Berkeley. I am probably the most awkward person you will ever encounter IRL. I spend way too much time on the internet and would rather waste my money on food than clothing. I am always willing to help anyone who has a question so don't be afraid to shoot me an email! Thank you, and I look forward to interacting with y'all here on Blogspot. ^__^