Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

simple, as always


    thrifted linen shirt, BDG cigarette jeans, vintage riding boots

    Yet another casual look featuring at least one oversized item of clothing. This shirt is actually NOT the same as the oxford shirt I wore two posts back and is much lighter since it is made out of linen. It is also less oversized so I opted for leaving the buttons closed rather than open like the last time. Simple and easy, right? I've also been living in these boots which I found this past weekend at a cute little vintage store/hair salon on Telegraph, Down At Lulu's. I was really excited when I found them since I tend to have really bad luck when it comes to finding knee high vintage boots but score way more with shorter booties. I can't wait to wear them with cute dresses in the summer!

    Oh and, I also listed a few things on my Chictopia for sale. I only have blazers/jackets up for now but expect a few more things in the coming days! I really need to clean out my closet.

    (If any of you were wondering if I had a forehead, here it is. Excuse the eyebrows, they never see the light!)