Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Forever 21 UK launch party


    As some of you know, forever 21 is finally launching in the uk! I had the pleasure of attending their launch party which included a fashion show.. my favorites were the 70’s collection.. can’t wait to be let loose in the store... I did not see many familiar faces at the launch apart from daniella.. It was a fun night and somehow we ended up in a pub on the other side of london, over-decorated with christmas lights and a talking bird.. hmm not sure how that happened but I would suggest we do it again.

    I wore my new kate moss x topshop fringe jumpsuit.. it's so cute, more pictures later..

    giveaway winners are... Jessica for the necklace and Shalysse for the knit dress, congrats! I sent you guys emails.. Thank you to everyone who left a comment, I wish I had more of them to give away! but don't worry another chance will come along soon..

    xxx

Blog Archive