Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

stop me if you think that you've heard this one before

    11-03-10
    11-03-10
    thrifted sweater, citizens of humanity jeggings, miu miu clogs, la dama crystal bullet necklace, fjallraven backpack


    Looks like fall but sure didn't feel like it today since it was pretty warm. Stumbled around in heels today when I went to buy graduation tickets on campus. Almost tripped TWICE. I guess that's what happens when you don't wear platforms for two whole months. I don't know if I should start conditioning myself again or just resign myself to the fact that I am not a heel person. Right now the only shoes I really want are the Acne booties in the latest post but I'm tempted to look for a killer pair of platforms that I can wear at graduation. Ugh, my birthday is coming up too. I was definitely far more excited about it last year, this time around it's just... my 22nd birthday. Big whoop.

    About my latest posts: they're just quick posts for every other day that I scheduled for the week to cheer myself up. Little reminders of what makes me happy. I'm trying to be positive here.

    heels

Blog Archive