Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Shiny new things


    topshop poncho
    hm silver knit
    topshop pants
    zara bag
    pamela love claw

    Hey! and good morning from the airport.. I am having my morning coffee on a unusually quiet airport and had a few extra minutes to sit down.. I guess it's been a while since I traveled this early in the morning. I was up all night trying to pack but did all other things instead.. I never manage to sleep before I fly.. luckily I realised last minute that packing was easier than normal when all I really need for a weekend in finland would be my lanvin x hm dress that took all the place in the suitcase, still really love it and can't wait to snap a few photos for you... more on that later, here are some of my new things..

    have a great weekend everyone and happy thanksgiving to the ones that get to celebrate it... x

Blog Archive